The purpose of the Lynnfield Teachers Association shall be to promote:
- The best interests of democratic education
- Professional growth and social contact among the members
- The aims of objective of the MTA/NEA
- High professional standards and to advance the socio-economic well-being of the members
- The objective to engage in any other related activities as are consistent with the law
The funds of the Association may be expended only in matters consistent with the objectives of the Association Membership: consisting of Unit A (any teacher, nurse, counselor, other specialist, speech language pathologist, or librarian of the Lynnfield School System and Unit B (secretaries and clerks).